Angelika has a point. I say I’ll write about the trip and I end up not writing much about the trip. I just don’t have the attention span to write a long post so I have to write short quips.. so.. in keeping up with my theme. My Xmas vacation quips:
– My husband pretended he was homeless at Quincy Market and we made $.50 off that
– While getting something out of the trunk on the side of the highway in NJ.. someone honked at my sweet ass. Heh.
– Peanut and Daddy were fearless when a ton of seagulls circled them while she fed them bread. Mommy watched them safely from the backseat of the car.
– New Hampshire has 6 Dunkin Donuts spread out unevenly on a 3 mile stretch of highway.
– Boston parking is $40 after 1 1/2 hours.
– Go to the Dunkin Donuts across the street from the Boston Commons. It was a homeless convention in there. It was fantastic!
– Visit Sam Adams in Boston, you get free beer and a free glass. You can’t beat that.
– When sledding on powder snow.. sled backwards with your small child so she won’t get buried by the snow. Luckily, Peanut’s coat is bright orange so I found her pretty quickly.
– The best way to tote a 3yr old up hill is to grab the back of her coat and drag her.
– Check out my Flickr page and see all the pics Peanut took on our vacation. She’s a budding photographer and we’re going to do our best to encourage her.