A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog… (check – Carmen)
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself… (check)
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs… (minor check)
D) Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (no check)
and finally… Czech:
1. I’m a creature of habit. There’s certain things I have to do the same way everyday… to fixing coffee, to giving Peanut a bath, to cooking certain dishes, and even to cleaning. Now Peanut is showing the same behavior. I want to stop her.. but she looks so cute doing it and I realize how much of an impact I have on her. I love her.. just as she is.
2. I really hate watching people eat on TV.. it grosses me out.
3. My doctor says I’m amazing. 10 years ago I had my thyroid partially removed (after a serious case of hyperthyroidism), and I have never been on synthyroid. He didn’t believe me when I said my thyroid is now normal. After a blood test a few weeks ago.. it shows I am normal.. right smack in the middle of normal. Doctor is impressed with my surgeon and myself. He said I am the most hopeful case of Graves disease he has ever seen.
4. Peanut told me she loves me today. It was completely out of the blue. I’m tearing up even now thinking about it. I’m so proud of her.
5. I bite my nails… and I can’t stop.
6. My hubby loves my cooking. When he asks me if the recipe was complicated I always say yes. Even when I only poured Italian dressing on top of chicken and baked it. He feels special that I went through so much trouble for him. I like that about him.
7. I’m currently trying to re-start my novel. I started it before I got pregnant.. and I haven’t worked on it since Peanut was born. I feel like I should get back to it.
People I tagged: