Having Peanut has taught me a lot of things.. especially when she was a baby. But that was just teaching me how to be a mom. Now that’s she’s older, she’s teaching me how to be human and to be a better person:
- Stickers are cool no matter what they look like. Even those freebies you get in the mail with your address on them. If they stick, have a cute picture on it, they’re worthwhile to be peeled off and plastered everywhere.
- Dead leaves are flowers too and smell just as pretty.
- Medicine taking is all about the attitude. The more excited you are.. the better it tastes.
- Nothing in the world is scary as long as you have Mommy sitting next to you. And everything feels safe when you’re in Daddy’s arms. The world is brighter and more interesting when you watch Peanut do even the most mundane things.
- The breeze should be felt with eyes closed, a smile, and tilting your head towards the sun.
- Laugh, laugh, laugh and when you cry.. make it count.