I got so much to say about Angelika that I’m giving her this whole post.
Angelika was also super enough to make this fab-o blogger button-banner thing for me! Isn’t it the coolest?! I plan on putting it on the side bar there ——–> so people can link to me. I’m so ambitious that people really want to do that. Heh.
Also.. thanks to everyone who participated in my first little contest, and Angelika won with most of the answers correct! Yay for her! 🙂 The next contest will actually require music knowledge rather than mad Google skillz. Look alive for that to happen in the next few weeks.
I was reading Angelika’s post about getting interviewed by another blogger and now I opted for it (so now the dork torch has been passed.. heh). Here’s the questions she gave to me:
1. Is your calendar always on the right month? If you have a calendar…
Actually it is because I have 2 calendars.. one on the door that has Krtek on it and the other on the fridge which is a dry erase one. If I didn’t have those two then I’d stay home all the time and miss everything.
2. What makes you really mad?
Stupid people, neighbors who don’t care about having their house look decent, and bad drivers
3. What is the weirdest thing you will admit to having done in the past?
I used to cover my hand in glue and then peel it off when it dried. Which wouldn’t be that weird if I was in school.. except I was home doing that.
4. Which is better, cat or dog and why?
They’re equally wonderful. I love cats because when they’re loving it’s so comforting, but I love dogs because they’re loving all the time. Cats are also much easier to take care of.. I don’t have to walk them. However dogs are nice to sleep with at night when hubby is pulling an all-nighter in his studio.
5. What is your favorite joke?
I read this on a Czech board:
A Czech man went to the eye doctor to have his vision checked. The eye chart said: CVKPMWXFCZ. The doctor said, “Can you read that?” The man said, “Can I read it? I’m dating his sister!”
If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.